Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week 3

Tuesday
Food - protein day, loved it and nailed it. yay
Excercise - gardening for 1hr

Wednesday
Food - did well, had a healthy little cake for dessert which is not really kosher but very enjoyable and no guilt afterwards.  moderation will win out.
Excercise - 2hrs shoveling

Thursday
Food - did so well today.  starting to learn moderation and loving it.
Excercise - 1hr walk (5k's) with my sister, her friend, two ten year olds and my two little ones.  Carried Grace for at least 1.5k's.  Good walk

Friday
Food - had steamed fish for lunch and steak & veggies for dinner.
Excercise - shopping  

Saturday
Food -decided not to have a free day as I have had little extras along the way instead of one 'big bad' meal.
Excercise - got up very early to go for a walk but Patrick wanted to do weeding with me instead.  Probably worked harder than if I went for the walk. 

Sunday
Food -did well and feeling really good for it.
Excercise -none

Monday
Food - did well.
Excercise -went for a half hour walk with mum and kids.

Tuesday Morning Weigh in
My goal weight for this week: 71.4 kg
My actual weight for this week: 71.2 kg
Comments: Can you believe it, I smashed this weeks goal and feel great.  The best part is that as of Monday I am no longer obese. Yay for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment