Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 2

Tuesday
Food - I did my shopping today and came home with lovely fresh ingredients so I decided to bake for the family.  Not so good for me, I struggle with hot delicious cakes but they were made with organic ingredients and spelt flour.
Excercise - Gardening for 1 hour

Wednesday
Food -I did really well today.  I even went to a ladies night out with the most delicious smelling foods and decided that it is not the end of the world not to eat.  I knew I would feel better when I got home and I really do.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Thursday
Food - Ate quite well, just a small bit of almond and orange cake extra.  Didn't love the millet for breakfast. Love amaranth.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Friday
Food - Have been struggling with not eating what I cook for the girls, ie. organic scones.  they are healthy for the girls but a weight gainer for me. 
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Saturday
Food - up and down...
Excercise - 1 hr weeding in the garden

Sunday
Food - still up and down...
Excercise - 1hr walk with neighbour

Monday
Food - not so good.  went to work and planned fish but Steve got me a toastie when he got himself breakfast.  So nice of him and grateful and learning that is all part of life.  But I did drop the bundle and picked at food all afternoon.  aaarrrgggghhhhh
Excercise - 1hr weeding.

Tuesday Morning Weigh in
My goal weight for this week: 71.8 kg
My actual weight for this week: 72.6 kg 
Comments:  I am slowly learning that my journey is full of twists, turns, ups and downs. I am not on a diet in which I need to make sure I 'keep to' every day but I am on a very long road to being healthy. My cycle seems to really mess with my desire and ablility to only eat what I determin in the morning I will eat. Today I found very hard but even harder not to feel like a failer but to swing with the punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment