Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week 1

Tuesday
Food - love the food.  The vegies are so full, the meat so tasty, and the cheese so creamy.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Wednesday
Food - ate well
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Thursday
Food - ate well but did eat a piece of orange and almond cake for dessert.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Friday
Food - eating on track until unexpected visit to friends.  decided to have my free meal and ate mashed potato with creamy fish and for dessert cake.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Saturday
Food - eating well but really struggling.  I am remembering that every now and then during certain parts of my month I can feel very hungary and crave sugary foods.  i did eat a home made chocolate biscuit.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Sunday
Food - struggling again today.  ate two biscuits and a small piece of orange and almond cake.  quite dissapointed but trying to go with the flow and realise that this too shall pass and tomorrow I can go back to my really healthy eating.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Monday
Food - worst day for months.  just want to eat.  had a few teaspoons of organic chocolate spead and two organic home made scones.  doesn't sound like much but am not sure of myself enough yet to know that this won't spiral more everyday.  all good.  just continue knowing how good it feels to be healthy and remember all the comments I am getting about my clear skin and weight loss.
Excercise - 1 hr walk with neighbour

Tuesday Morning Weigh in
My goal weight for this week: 72.0 kg
My actual weight for this week: 73.0 kg
Comments: Only lost .2 kg, a bit frustrated and disappointed but decided that today I go shopping again and it is the beginning of a new week.  Will aim high again for the 1.2 kg this week and see how I go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment